Friday, October 14, 2011

In the Begining...

Hey everyone,
I figured I would start out telling you a little about who I am, and what this blog is all about. My name is Becky. When it comes to me I'm a military wife who spends a lot of her days sitting on different blog websites, craft websites, and such pretending to be creative. www.pinterest.com is one of my favorite sites to sit on all day looking at crafts, and cooking recipes. I am currently an expecting mother to be, and with the current job market dont really have anything to do all day.
Recently I decided to start trying some of the things I found on different sites (mostly pinterest.com) when it came to food and crafts. I started to think HMM I wonder how many people actually try some of the stuff on this site, or do they just look at it thinking it looks cool but don't know or if they can do it.
How I came up with the title is my mom always called me her little bluebird, because no matter what was going on in my life I always seemed happy. So this is A Bluebird's Crafts and Cooking.
Well LUCK YOU this bored all day person is going to start picking something once a week or more to try out. I have so far found some stuff that have turned out great, somethings that are not worth doing again, and somethings that I ended up editing to my families liking. Well my picky husband's liking.  I will be adding the first few things soon.

I will let you know how the project turned out for me and tell you step by step what I did. Especially if I substituted something in the original ingredients place. I will also try and make sure that I post the link to the original site so that you can see how they accomplished the same thing. (With possible different results) That and I need to give credit where credit is due. This blog is for the purpose to show everyone that anyone can do something. All you have to do is try.
Im not one of those people that are great at everything I do. I will be sharing my mistakes as well as my successes.
NOTE: The results that are shared on this page are from my trial and errors. They may be different for you. If you know how to correct my mistake and I have not figured it out PLEASE SHARE!! :) Everyone wants to know how to do things.

LETS GO HAVE FUN, BE CREATIVE, AND LEARN SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment